Friday, January 4, 2013

Praying for Helping Hands.

It seems weird blogging from my iPhone, but it's better than driving all the way down to McDonalds. Downloaded Google's Blogger app so I can more conveniently update the project's blog.

Spent some time today praying about who to ask for help concerning the Gospel Lilypad Project. If even Jesus prayed before He chose the twelve disciples, I definitely ought to pray concerning my need for assistance concerning a project or ministry, if you will, like this.

Of course, I cannot force anyone to follow God's will concerning this, but I will pray for them that if God wants them to dedicate their time, talents, and treasures to this cause that they would.

I contacted another friend of mine who I have considered teaming up with in the past. I love Brother Smith's focus on prayer and the need that exists for it. Without prayer, we cannot and will not succeed. Anything done by merely our might will only be to our glory - and that does not glorify God. Therefore, we must have a strong and sincere emphasis on prayer realizing our total dependence on God to bless our efforts and supply the needs of this project as we work to accomplish our goal and ultimately Christ's goal of saving the lost, healing the broken, and restoring the fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment